Secret AppLock for Android
Secret AppLock can lock contact, call, Privacy, photos,Security, Messenger, mail
Theme :: PIP Photography
Anti Protection Spam Lock CM Security
Clean Safe Malware Antivirus with fast Scanning
Hiding Icon in all Samsung Galaxy Device Phone
Smoothly Work Gesture Lock
Samsung , LG black screen problem solved
Marshmallow 6.0 Supported
Photo Value , Video Value,
Hack Attempt, App icon Hide,
Lock System Improving
Protect Privacy, Lock App, hide Pictures, Hide Video, Support fingerprint Soon
protect you from harmful viruses, malware, spyware
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- BROADCAST_PACKAGE_REMOVED: Allows an application to broadcast a notification that an application package has been removed.
- CLEAR_APP_CACHE: Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- DELETE_PACKAGES: Allows an application to delete packages.
- GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_PACKAGES: Allows an application to install packages.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS: Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the secure system settings.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.